Tapas, like books, cars, and husbands, are designed to be shared with those closest to you. Indulge in the best of Spanish-style sharing with today’s Groupon to Timo. Choose between the following options:
- For $85, you get a dinner for four, valid from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. (up to a $175 value). The dinner includes:
- Four drinks (up to a $16 value each)
- Two items from any of the following menu categories: Spanish Style Tapas, Best for Sharing, Greens, Fresh Baked Bread, or Bruschetta (up to a $16 each)
- Four entrées from any of the following menu categories: Napoletana Flatbread, Specialties, or Wood-Fired Sandwiches (up to an $18 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $7 value)<p>
- For $7, you get $15 worth of anything on the menu from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tapas range from $4–$11 each, and wine ranges from $7.50–$13 per glass.
Timo’s wood-burning oven fires seasonal, locally sourced fare, including Spanish-style tapas and fresh baked flatbreads that pair with more than 30 international wines by the glass. Like a kindergarten teacher playing the stock market, tapas and small-plates promote sharing, inviting quartets to divvy up warm figs with blue cheese and prosciutto or jointly submerge crustinis in eggplant dip and goat cheese. Freshly baked bread emerges from the oven ready to host toppings—such as the shaved parmesan fluttering around asparagus and roasted tomatoes atop the pancetta flatbread—or sandwich fillings such as chicken, pesto, and buratta cheese. After guiding directionally challenged forks through eggplant lasagna and wood-fired peach cobbler, patrons head to the outdoor patio to sniff, swirl, sip, and serenade South African Mulderbosch rosé of cabernet wine or Graffigna pinot grigio from Argentina.