Learn the basics of painting furniture from preparation to finishing using your own furniture as a canvas!
About This Deal
Each guest will personally transform one piece of furniture from start to finish, learning the basics of furniture painting in the process!
Schedule: Begin at 10 AM
- Prepare your piece for paint
- Choose your color from a selection provided (White Linen, Aged Gray, Farmhouse Red, or Navy Blue will be available. Please contact me if you would prefer a different color.)
- Break for Lunch around 1PM, allowing your piece to dry before applying a second coat.
- Learn how to create a distressed-look, if desired, & learn what products to use to easily protect your piece.
- Finish up your piece around 4 PM & enjoy your revel in your artistry!
Add-ons: Chalk paint brush and quart of paint for keepsake. (+$45)
Average length of class: 6 hours
Age restriction: 14 y/o +
About TINAF Craft
With a background in Interior Design and Environmental Science, Kelly Mellon of TINAF Craft is equipped with the knowledge and passion for upcycling old furniture and reclaiming materials, turning them into cherished pieces you can enjoy again for years to come! Her focus is on implementing change in the world of consumption and waste generation. To maximize the effect she can make, she also offers private in-home lessons to give you the tools you need to successfully update furniture yourself.