Each guest will personally transform one piece of furniture from start to finish, learning the basics of furniture painting in the process!
Schedule: Begin at 10 AM
- Prepare your piece for paint
- Choose your color from a selection provided (White Linen, Aged Gray, Farmhouse Red, or Navy Blue will be available. Please contact me if you would prefer a different color.)
- Break for Lunch around 1PM, allowing your piece to dry before applying a second coat.
- Learn how to create a distressed-look, if desired, & learn what products to use to easily protect your piece.
- Finish up your piece around 4 PM & enjoy your revel in your artistry!
Add-ons: Chalk paint brush and quart of paint for keepsake. (+$45)
Average length of class: 6 hours
Age restriction: 14 y/o +