All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12.50 for $20 worth of food for two or more
- $25 for $40 worth of food for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires.
How to use your Groupon:
• Must use promotional value in 1 visit
• Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
• Limit 1 per visit
• Limit 1 per table
• Valid only for option purchased
• Dine-in only
• Must purchase a food item
• Valid only at listed location
Legal and Policies:
• Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol
May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Sandra Arias was only 12 years old when her family first arrived on American soil. Her parents opened Tink-A-Tako to serve authentic tacos, enchiladas, and Mexican specialties, establishing a legacy that would grow across two decades to multiple locations throughout San Antonio. Today, Sandra, her brothers, and her sister still oversee the kitchens, directing culinary crews as they stuff savory meats into homemade tortillas, adorn enchiladas with a selection of different sauces, and simmer up the chilaquiles. Out in the dining areas, colorful Mexican artwork, ornamental chili peppers, and an absence of Canadian flags give off an authentic Mexican feel. Many locations also boast full bars, outdoor patios, and drive-thru windows.