Detailing your own car is a tedious task that—much like seeing the love of your life devour an entire wedding cake—can actually dampen your ardor for it. Keep human-car relations strong with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a Supreme detailing package for a car (a $60 value), plus a bonus of $100 off an Ultimate tint package
- $50 for a Supreme detailing package for an SUV, truck, or minivan (a $100 value), plus a bonus of $100 off an Ultimate tint package<p>
Each Supreme detailing package includes:
- Hand wash, dry, and wax
- Cleaning of the exterior and interior windows
- Cleaning of the wheels, wells, doorjambs, and door panels
- Cleaning of the dash-console vents and the steering column
- Vacuuming of the carpets and mats
- Air freshener<p>
Groupon holders can also use an included $100 credit towards the Ultimate tinting package:
- Reduces up to 99% of UV-A and UV-B rays
- Reduces up to 70% of heat
- Protected by a lifetime, nationwide warranty
What began as a window-tinting specialty shop in 1982 has now blossomed into Tint World, an auto-detailing outfit that customizes rides with everything from security alarms and audio upgrades to custom leather interiors. There's also a team who keep vehicles looking sharp with meticulous detailing packages that expel grime from every automotive nook and cranny. But the auto techs still offer their signature service, tinting the window panes of cars, buildings, and boats. Tinting treatments serve an array of purposes: they conserve energy in large commercial spaces, increase the durability of residential windows against breakage, and prevent harsh UV rays from distracting drivers, overheating interiors, and leaving dashboard hula dancers with unsightly tan lines.