- Two or four ticket to see Barefoot in the Park
- Where: Zion Lutheran Church
- Seating: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
* $15 for two tickets (up to $30 value) * $30 for four tickets (up to $60 value)<p>
- Friday, February 28, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 1, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, March 2, at 2 p.m.<p>
Barefoot in the Park
Married couple Paul and Corie have a new life together—and a new apartment to go with it. But the fifth-floor walkup doesn’t seem as cozy to Paul as it does to the more free-spirited Corie, and when her mother pays a surprise visit, their honeymoon bliss threatens to explode into full-on squabbling. Neil Simon’s 1963 comedy—later made into a film starring Robert Redford, Jane Fonda, and a lot of good genes—follows the newlyweds as they navigate the tricky waters of compromise and learning how to let loose.<p>
Tipp City Players Community Theatre
In 1975, four people gathered in a living room and came to a conclusion:”we can do this.” The “this” was create a community theatre, and the “we” set out to increase their numbers and support. Since the first production of The Music Man, the spirit of bringing people together to enjoy putting on–or watching–a show has endured. The result: nearly 40 years of theater created with talent, elbow grease, talent, community support, and people who can build lifelike fake trees .