Choose Between Two Options
- $27 for a meal for two (up to $58.97 total value)
- $49 for a meal for four (up to $117.94 total value)<p>
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $7.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to $41.98 value)
- Two beers (up to $9 value)<p>
Tipperary Pub's story begins with four longtime friends pounding the greens on their weekly golf game and discussing their passion for hearty food and heavy drink. Perhaps it was the whistling winds, the hue of the course, or pulling James Joyce out of a sand trap that inspired them to open their own Irish pub. Now the friendship of the founders extends to the patrons of their restaurant, where streams of 22 beers on tap and more than 80 whiskeys await happy gullets. The menu is loaded with Irish staples, including potato- and corned-beef-packed appetizers, and dishes such as shepherd's pie, lamb stew, and bangers and mash. Spirits continue to be raised by weekly trivia games and weekday specials, and Jersey Shore bands keep patrons dancing on weekend nights.