Tasting new international flavors can be scary at first but also quite memorable, just like a dream in which the wolf that's chasing you turns out to represent your own untapped career potential. Face your hunger with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $32 for a two-course Italian meal for two (up to an $88 value)
- $60 for a two-course Italian meal for four (up to a $176 value)
- $86 for a two-course Italian meal for six (up to a $264 value)
The two-course Italian meal includes the following for each person:
- One appetizer, such as french-onion soup or grilled calamari (up to a $13 value)
- One entree, such as veal picatta, prosciutto-wrapped pork tenderloin, or bruschetta chicken (up to a $31 value)
Tiramisu of Boca
A stained-glass skylight casts vibrant hues across pan-seared trout, roasted duck breast, and veal marsala at Tiramisu of Boca. It's this upscale Italian fare that earned the eatery three out of four stars from the Sun Sentinel, 17.2 rounds of applause, and praise that its food is "expertly prepared." Tiramisu's eponymous dessert also earned accolades for the lightness of its texture and its noncloying sweetness.