All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Those who travel abroad learn countless secrets, including the fact that the British call french fries “chips” and call chips “potato nasties.” Taste the fruits of other cultures with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $42 for a two-course Italian meal for two (up to an $88 value)
- $79 for a two-course Italian meal for four (up to a $176 value)
- $112 for a two-course Italian meal for six (up to a $264 value)<p>
The two-course Italian meal includes the following for each person:
- One appetizer, such as french-onion soup or grilled calamari (up to a $13 value)
- One entree, such as veal picatta, prosciutto-wrapped pork tenderloin, or bruschetta chicken (up to a $31 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Not valid for lamb appetizer or filet and lamb entrees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tiramisu of Boca
A stained-glass skylight casts vibrant hues across pan-seared trout, roasted duck breast, and veal marsala at Tiramisu of Boca. It's this upscale Italian fare that earned the eatery three out of four stars from the Sun Sentinel, 17.2 rounds of applause, and praise that its food is "expertly prepared." Tiramisu's eponymous dessert also earned accolades for the lightness of its texture and its noncloying sweetness.