Trained technicians replace worn brake pads on one axle to ensure safe and smooth driving.
About This Deal
- What’s included: Professional technicians measure and inspect the brakes, and then replace pads and rotors as needed and with the client’s approval
- Service restrictions:
- Valid for standard passenger vehicles and small SUVs
- Additional fee may apply for performance brakes, large trucks, large SUVs, and hybrids
- Additional fee may apply for special requested parts
- Vehicles with high-performance or specialty brakes may incur an additional charge (please call to confirm)
- Signs you might need new brake pads and rotors include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake, and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
- Is it a “full-service” shop? Yes, it offers a variety of vehicle maintenance and repair services
About Tire 4 All AutoCare
Tire 4 All AutoCare is a family owned and operated business serving the local community for over nine years. The company's qualified technicians offer a wide range of auto repair and maintenance services for a fair price. They can take care of domestic and foreign cars, SUV, trucks, and fleet vehicles. The business specializes in finding low-cost tires and mounting them, but they also perform reliable, high-quality services such as wheel alignment, brake repair, oil change, transmission or alternator maintenance, and more. Tire 4 All AutoCare's reputation is based on dedication and integrity.