Car troubles and speed bumps both come out of nowhere and slow you down, but only one can be fixed with a hijacked steamroller. Take a more well-rounded approach to car care with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$40 for a 30- to 60-minute oil change and maintenance package ($158.70 total value)
- Up to 5 quarts of oil, lube, and a filter (a $38.50 value)
- Two wiper blades (a $25 value)
- Four-tire rotation (a $26 value)
- AC performance check (a $24.95 value)
- Cooling system check (a $42.25 value)
- Oil disposal (a $2 value)<p>
$40 for one hour of engine diagnostics or auto-repair labor ($84.50 value)<p>
Tire Town Automotive Repair
An ASE–certified technician with 35 years of automotive experience leads the crew at Tire Town Automotive Repair. At any given time within the garage’s eight service bays, there might be one mechanic repairing signal lights, another performing brake checks, and a third refitting cup holders for Super Big Gulps. On the retail end, hundreds of tires by Toyo Tire, Michelin, and Goodyear share display space with high-performance go-karts.