All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like Mike Tyson, wine is usually robust, often boxed, and should never influence tattooing decisions. Imbibe the spirit of a champion with today's Groupon for Tirovino Wine Bar. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get dinner for two (up to an $84 value). The dinner includes the following:
- Two small plates (up to a $16 value each)
- Two entrees (up to an $18 value each)
- Two glasses of red or white wine (an $8 value each)
- For $70, you get dinner for four (up to a $168 value). The dinner includes the following:
- Four small plates (up to a $16 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $18 value each)
- Four glasses of red or white wine (an $8 value each)
- For $105, you get dinner for six (up to a $252 value). The dinner includes the following:
- Six small plates (up to a $16 value each)
- Six entrees (up to an $18 value each)
- Six glasses of red or white wine (an $8 value each)
Tirovino's chefs adorn dishes with classic yet innovative takes on Italy's culinary tradition, sending the aromas of gourmet ingredients wafting throughout the softly illuminated enclave. Begin with a selection of small plates, such as the polipo, which nestles marinated octopus on a bed of baked potatoes and fava beans, and the arancini, which swaddles a bounty of braised beef, peas, and mozzarella within a crispy rice croquette. Highlighted by succulent meats and saucy noodles, main-course selections include the pesce milanese—a pan-fried fillet of sole—and chitarra carbonara pasta, a dish in which forks hunt for morsels of italian pancetta in a floury field speckled with whipped eggs and parmigiano. An array of meat-free dishes, such as mushroom gnocchi and mascarpone-drenched tagliolini pasta, caters to herbivores, omnivores, and pastavores alike. White chardonnay or red Super Tuscan wine help balance flavors when paired with the right entrees or gummy bears.
Tirovino's sleek wood flooring, reflecting the glow of faux gaslight lamps, tastefully complements the eatery's wrought-iron chair frames, giant wine rack, and exposed brick wall. A cozy lounge area lavishes diners with chocolate plush seating and a long cushioned booth fortified with a lineup of cream-colored pillows for comfortable back support and impromptu post-meal naps.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.