Going out to eat allows you to enjoy fine dining without having to procure exotic ingredients or build a sommelier out of an old computer. Lap up luxury with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $30 worth of bistro cuisine at lunch, plus one dessert (a $37 total value)
- $50 for $100 worth of bistro cuisine at dinner<p>
The menu includes traditional French dishes such as herb-crusted racks of lamb ($28) as well as mussels ($18) and grilled sirloin steak ($25) with West African spices.<p>
Not long after arriving in America 17 years ago, cousins A. Cisse and Chekh Cisse began honing their craft in the kitchens of renowned chefs such as Daniel Boulud and Jean-Georges Vongerichten. At their eatery, Ponty Bistro, the cousins merge their native Senegalese and west African culinary traditions with modern French and Mediterranean techniques, creating a menu that's both comforting and surprising.
Bistro Dishes with Senegalese Spins
- Niokolo-Koba: The steak in this Senegalese version of steak frites is sprinkled with safsafa, a peppery seasoning.
- L'onglet à l'échalote: This grilled hanger steak sits atop a mound of mashed yucca.
- Poisson braise a le guet ndar: Sweet plantains accompany a whole grilled branzino.
- Kasbah lamb shank with merguez: African spices enhance this traditional thin sausage.
89% of 207 customers recommend
“It's a cozy little French bistro with some African touch. Staffs are nice, and food is SUPER good value!!”
“Two for one martinis everyday until 7 pm was wonderful. Good is excellent, especially the tuna tartare, and the service is fantastic! Excellent restaurant, and very...”
“Two for one martinis everyday until 7 pm was wonderful. Good is excellent, especially the tuna tartare, and the service is fantastic! Excellent restaurant, and very nice atmosphere. Highly recommend it!”