Choose from Nine Options
- $29 for one entry into the Mini Titans challenge for ages 5-12 ($49 value)
- $49 for two entries into the Mini Titans challenge for ages 5-12 ($98 value)
- $99 for four entries into the Mini Titans challenge for ages 5-12($196 value)
- $29 for one entry into the Titan 5K ($49 value)
- $49 for two entries into the Titan 5K ($98 value)
- $99 for four entries into the Titan 5K ($196 value)
- $35 for one entry into the Titan Super Challenge 10K ($59 value)
- $69 for two entries into the Titan Super Challenge 10K($118 value)
- $119 for four entries into the Titan Super Challenge 10K ($236 value)
The festivities take place at the 95-acre West Track N Trail in Petersburg, MI on Sunday, August 2, 2015. Young participants in the Mini Titans challenge kick things off as the first wave at 9 a.m., followed by a wave of adults in the 5K challenge at 10 a.m. Waves occur every 45 minutes or so after that, with the Titan Super Challenge 10K wave beginning at 12:30 p.m. Enrollment includes a race bib, finishing medal, and swag bag. Food and beverages, including beer for participants 21 and older, will be available for purchase on site. See here for more details on the event.
The only thing you'll win at the Titan5 Challenge is bragging rights. During the event, no timers tick the seconds by, and no trophies or gold medals wait on deck for the winners. But that's no matter—the pure fun outweighs the possibility of winning a first-place prize or senate seat. Whether they opt for the 5K or 10K course, participants will climb over logs, brave rushing rivers, crawl beneath cargo nets, and navigate rope swings. And on top of all of that, they'll be wading through mud—lots and lots of mud—on their way to the end. All the while, kids can get muddy too in their own abbreviated Mini Titan race. Afterwards, everyone gets a medal just for finishing before joining together for a raucous post-race party devoid of any gloating or sobbing.