- $20 for two weeks of unlimited boxing and kickboxing classes with hand wraps ($55 value)
Appropriate for all fitness levels, boxing and kickboxing classes instill students with technique while boosting cardio fitness and core conditioning.
Available at the following Title Boxing Club Columbus-area locations:
- 8481 Sancus Boulevard, Columbus, OH, 43240
- 1134 W Henderson Rd, Columbus, OH, 43220
- 5334 North Hamilton Road, Columbus, OH, 43230
- 3645 Fishinger Blvd, Hilliard, OH, 43026
- 955 W 5th Ave, Columbus, OH, 43212
- 9975 Sawmill Parkway, Powell, OH, 43065
- 864 Refugee Rd, Pickerington, OH, 43147
Title Boxing Club
After hanging up his gloves and hopping out of the ring, retired professional boxer Danny Campbell and his business partners opened the first Title Boxing Club in Kansas in 2008. The club’s boxing and kickboxing classes were such a hit that they opened two more locations, and in 2010, the first franchise location opened in Prairie Village, Kansas. Today, more than 100 nationwide locations house the same fitness classes and personal-training programs that earned the admiration of reporters from the Columbus Dispatch in 2012.
During each session, students tape up their hands and don gloves before aiming jabs, crosses, hooks, or kicks at evenly spaced bags as instructors lead them through a cardio workout designed to burn calories and build muscle. Training sessions also include conditioning with medicine balls, which are more effective at boosting health when lifted than when swallowed.