Most children won’t eat a vegetable unless it is fried, just like they won’t walk a dog that isn’t wearing a bow tie. Pick your battles with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for an American dinner for two (up to a $36.97 total value)
- Two entrees, such as salmon fillets or TJ’s famous fried chicken (up to a $27.98 value)
- Two drinks, such as coffee, iced tea, or soda (up to a $4 value)
- One dessert, such as carrot cake (up to a $4.99 value)<p>
$32 for an American dinner for four (up to a $73.94 total value)
- Four entrees (up to a $55.96 value)
- Four drinks (up to an $8 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $9.98 value)<p>
TJ's Amber Restaurant
While some restaurants aim to invent the next big dish, others work on perfecting the classics. TJ’s Amber Restaurant falls into the latter category, with chefs spending their days preparing hearty American comfort food. Though they can grill up a fantastic burger and create mouthwatering open-faced meatloaf sandwiches drizzled in gravy, the chefs’ real specialty is fried chicken. After breading wings, thighs, and breasts, they fry them to perfection and load them into buckets. Then, they pair the crispy chicken with jojo fries, slaw, or hot rice to create a meal so deliciously American that squadrons of hungry F-22s have already swarmed in to devour your meal.
57% of 14 customers recommend
“Keep up the good work.”
“We enjoyed our dinner ,everyone was very pleasent and the food was good,however may I suggest serving some kind of bread or rolls w/ the salad .”