All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like the ability to throw knives at apples balanced atop human heads, golf skills disappear if you don’t keep working at them. Learn from your mistakes with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $10 for one round of mini-golf for four (a $20 value)
- $19 for one round of mini-golf for eight (a $40 value)
- $39 for a mini-golf birthday party for 10 kids (a $79 value)
- $49 for a mini-golf birthday party for 10 kids with two 16” single topping pizzas (a $104 value)<p>
Birthday parties include the following:
- Two rounds of miniature golf
- Private, outdoor room for three hours
- Golf-themed decorations
- One golf-themed birthday cake
- Bottomless pitchers of soda
- Plates and forks<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required 3 days in advance for birthday parties. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toad Valley Golf Course
After selling his farm-equipment business in 1972, Dale W. Brady sought the counsel of his three sons to determine what should be done with the 200-acre plot of land originally used for testing out his new products. The three resolved to turn their land into a golf course. After a test green survived the winter and they earned the blessing of the region’s lawn-mower king, son Tom devised a layout from an aerial drawing and the team set to work, sculpting the rugged earth and opening the course in August 1973. A family-run enterprise ever since, the course bobs and weaves over 6,224 yards of rolling terrain that feature sparse tree lines, water hazards in play on five holes, and scenic views of the verdant landscape.
Since its relatively humble beginnings, Toad Valley Golf Course has grown to include a full-length driving range and the Field of Greens Mini Links, an 18-hole miniature-golf course that challenges players with realistic putting surfaces, including bunkers, water hazards, and contoured greens. The range’s grass tees offer practice on an organic surface similar to course conditions, and the putting surfaces emulate the tricky slopes of real greens and even include rough, sand traps, and water features that add to the scenery and allow putters to bob for wayward golf balls.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,224 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 69.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 114 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
- Link to scorecard