Choose from Four Options
- $10 for a round of mini golf for four people ($20 value)
- $19 for a round of mini golf for eight people ($40 value)
- $59 for a mini-golf birthday party for 10 children with two 16” pizzas ($125 value)
- $49 for a mini-golf birthday party for 10 children ($100 value)
Toad Valley Golf Course
After selling his farm-equipment business in 1972, Dale W. Brady sought the counsel of his three sons to determine what should be done with the 200-acre plot of land originally used for testing out his new products. The three resolved to turn their land into a golf course. After a test green survived the winter and they earned the blessing of the region’s lawn-mower king, son Tom devised a layout from an aerial drawing and the team set to work, sculpting the rugged earth and opening the course in August 1973. A family-run enterprise ever since, the course bobs and weaves over 6,224 yards of rolling terrain that feature sparse tree lines, water hazards in play on five holes, and scenic views of the verdant landscape.
Since its relatively humble beginnings, Toad Valley Golf Course has grown to include a full-length driving range and the Field of Greens Mini Links, an 18-hole miniature-golf course that challenges players with realistic putting surfaces, including bunkers, water hazards, and contoured greens. The range’s grass tees offer practice on an organic surface similar to course conditions, and the putting surfaces emulate the tricky slopes of real greens and even include rough, sand traps, and water features that add to the scenery and allow putters to bob for wayward golf balls.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,224 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 69.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 114 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
- Link to scorecard