Bridal Show event helps couples to plan their big day and features fashion shows, the latest wedding ideas, and discounts from local vendors
What You'll Get
- Today’s Bride Wedding Show helps couples plan their big day and features fashion shows, the latest wedding trends, discounts from local vendors, contests with prizes, and more.
- General admission
- Free admission for children aged 6 and under.
- Dates, times, and locations:
- Sunday, January 12 at John S. Knight Center, 77 E Mill St, Akron, OH from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, January 25 at I-X Center, One I-X Center Dr., Cleveland, OH from noon to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, January 26 at I-X Center, One I-X Center Dr., Cleveland, OH from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 27, 2020. Amount paid never expires. This is a ticket. Use for admission to event. May only be used on date corresponding to the ticket (1/12, 1/25, or 1/26.) Refundable only on day of purchase. Today's Bride is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Today's Bride
Today's Bride is the all-encompassing resource for anyone getting hitched in northeastern Ohio. It comprises the Today's Bride magazine, a website, and a network of bridal shows held at area venues. And the company has been in the wedding business since 1989, so there's no dress, theme, or etiquette question it hasn't encountered.
The media arm of Today's Bride inspires couples, exposes them to new wedding trends, and helps them figure out how plan their big day. Meanwhile, the bridal shows it hosts throughout the year give couples a chance to see the pros in action. Caterers, invitation designers, DJs, florists, and more come together in one space to meet brides- and grooms-to-be and offer their advice for upcoming nuptials.