All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Sunday, October 17, 10 a.m.–4 p.m., at the Embassy Suites in Independence
- Sunday, October 24, 10 a.m.–4 p.m., at the Sheraton Suites in Cuyahoga Falls
- Northeast Ohio wedding professionals come together under one roof to provide advice and services to brides-to-be
- Features more than 80 wedding experts, plus tastings, demonstrations, and samples
- Fashion shows begin at 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., and 2:30 p.m.
- Peruse photographers, bakeries, florists, and other vendors before making formal appointments
- MissNowMrs name-change service allows brides to change their name with ease
- Bride completes three simple steps, then MissNowMrs takes care of the rest
- The Today's Bride bridal shows are very helpful when it comes to planning a wedding. They had every type of vendor you would need including bridal registries. I enjoyed being able to taste all of the cakes that the cake vendors had to offer. – AlishaMarie1, Project Wedding
- I would recommend that every new bride goes to at least one bridal show. It is totally worth the ticket. – julie5104, Project Wedding
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Only valid for show purchased. Limit 2 per person. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. No gift received. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.