For $15, you get two admission tickets to a Today's Bride bridal show plus name-changing services for one bride from MissNowMrs.com on Sunday, October 24, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Sheraton Suites in Cuyahoga Falls (a $39.95 value). Additionally, Groupon buyers are entitled to 10% off tuxedo rental for up to six people from American Commodore Tuxedo.
- Northeast Ohio wedding professionals come together under one roof to provide advice and services to brides-to-be
- Features more than 80 wedding experts, plus tastings, demonstrations, and samples
- Fashion shows begin at 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., and 2:30 p.m.
- Peruse photographers, bakeries, florists, and other vendors before making formal appointments
- MissNowMrs.com name-change service allows brides to change their name with ease
- American Commodore Tuxedo has one of the largest selections of formal wear in the country
- Bride completes three simple steps, then MissNowMrs takes care of the rest
- The Today's Bride bridal shows are very helpful when it comes to planning a wedding. They had every type of vendor you would need including bridal registries. I enjoyed being able to taste all of the cakes that the cake vendors had to offer. – AlishaMarie1, Project Wedding
- I would recommend that every new bride goes to at least one bridal show. It is totally worth the ticket. – julie5104, Project Wedding
1989 Front St.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221Get Directions