Deep-cleansing facials and microdermabrasion can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin, as well as reduce blemishes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of the Deep-Cleansing Facial: cleanses and exfoliates the skin, removes impurities, helps reduce blemishes and sebum secretion
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24 hour advance notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Todd A. Kupferman M.D.
If it exists above the neckline, Dr. Todd Kupferman can tell you everything about it. As a board-certified physician in otolarygnology, the doctor has dedicated more than 10 years of his life to helping patients find relief from disorders affecting the ears, nose, sinuses, throat, and face. His training and experience give him the inside scoop on treating everything from allergies to infections, and informs his work in plastic and reconstructive surgery for the face.
This dedication to aesthetics is apparent in his practice's use of nonsurgical cosmetic technologies to treat a variety of skincare conditions. This noninvasive, state-of-the-art technology includes diamond-tipped microdermabrasion wands, laser systems to remove unwanted stubble, acne-clearing IPL machines, and skin-tightening radio frequency technology. With his combination of medical expertise and cosmetic experience, Dr. Kupferman is able to keep countenances looking as youthful as the face of Peter Pan that is sculpted on the back of Mount Rushmore.