All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between 10 Options
- $57.50 for all-day lift tickets for one adult and one junior ($90 value)
- $78.50 for all-day lift tickets for one adult and two juniors ($130 value)
- $99.50 for all-day lift tickets for one adult and three juniors ($170 value)
- $110 for all-day lift tickets for one adult and four juniors ($210 value)
- $61.50 for all-day lift tickets for two adults ($100 value)
- $82.50 for all-day lift tickets for two adults and one junior ($140 value)
- $103.50 for all-day lift tickets for two adults and two juniors ($180 value)
- $114 for all-day lift tickets for two adults and three juniors ($220 value)
- $124 for all-day lift tickets for two adults and four juniors ($260 value)
- $114 for all-day lift tickets for four adults ($200 value)
Juniors are ages 12 and under. Adults are ages 13 - 64. See this merchant’s offer for five hours of snow tubing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for both Adult and Junior tickets. Must use all tickets on the same visit. Expires at the end of the season. May not be used with any other offer or promotion. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toggenburg Mountain Winter Sports Center
Twenty-one runs streak across the Toggenburg Mountain Winter Sports Center trail map, furnishing skiers and snowboarders with ample real estate to perfect swerves and test nerves in the crisp high country air. Five lifts—two doubles, a triple, and a pair of beginner rope tows—hoist snowy revelers to the top of runs such as the black diamond Oh My Goat, the blue square Angora Alley, and the green circle Capricorn Caper, as well as two terrain parks. Here, a gantlet of rails, boxes, and tables not only give daredevils the chance to show off their aerial acrobatics, but also provide a rough idea of what it would be like to wear skis into a furniture store. First-timers and skiers in need of a refresher can sign up for snow school, where expert instructors illuminate proper technique during private, semiprivate, and group lessons.
Off the mountain, Chilly Choices ski shop keeps skiers and snowboarders warm on the outside with hats, gloves, goggles, and apparel. Meanwhile the Foggy Goggle and Toggenburg Cafeteria keep them warm them on the inside with toasty eats such as braised tenderloin tips and pizza.