All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 18, 2017
· Reviewed June 13, 2017
· Reviewed June 8, 2017
What You'll Get
- $40 Value for Two or More
- $80 Value for Four or More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for all-you-can-eat. Not valid with any offers or special Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tokyo Sushi House
There are plenty of ways to have a great meal at Tokyo Sushi House. There's the all-you-can-eat sushi and signature sashimi dishes, as well as bento box specials for lunch and dinner. And then there are the 23 different specialty rolls. Read on to learn about some of them:
- Mango Tango: A mango and cream cheese roll is topped with salmon, avocado, tempura flakes, and sweet thai chili sauce.
- Mexican: A spicy crab and shrimp tempura roll is topped with shrimp, avocado, jalapeños, and eel sauce.
- Sunrise: A Cajun albacore, cucumber, and avocado roll is topped with a rainbow of fish and garlic ponzu sauce.
- Bomb.com: A baked lasagna roll (crab and avocado roll baked with cream cheese) is topped with jalapeños, salmon, scallops, mushrooms, jack and cheddar cheese, and sriracha.