What You'll Get
Chopstick masters are capable of amazing acts of dexterity, such as juggling rice and tuck-pointing a sandcastle one grain at a time. Boost your mitt fitness with today’s Groupon to Tokyoto Japanese Restaurant in Chesapeake.
$15 for $30 worth of sushi and hibachi grill fare
- Hibachi-grilled entrees, served with soup, salad, and veggies, with options such as:
- Sakura special with steak, chicken, and shrimp ($23.95)
- Bonsai scallops ($16.95)<p>
- 37 specialty sushi rolls, with options such as:
- Spicy City roll, with conch, eel, shrimp, and avocado ($13.95)
- Godzilla roll, with fried oyster, eel, and red snapper ($11.95)<p>
- Mix-and-match sushi lunch boxes ($8.95)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ang's Sushi Bistro
The rolls at Ang's Sushi Bistro range from the fearsome Tiger and Scorpion rolls to the more docile-sounding Golden Dream and My Best Friend rolls. In addition to assembling specialty maki rolls, the chefs also slice fresh pieces of sashimi and grill up teriyaki entrees. Soups swim with bits of tofu or local littleneck clams, and bento lunch boxes come neatly packed with four essential food groups.