What You'll Get
Misaligned vertebrae can disrupt the flow of information through the body’s nervous system, resulting in bad things, such as pain, but also cool things, such as the inability to feel pain. Strengthen your spine with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a chiropractic package with two adjustments (up to a $290 value)
- One-hour visit for a consultation, exam, and any necessary x-rays (a $140 value)
- Two follow-up visits with spinal adjustment performed per visit (a $75 value each)<p>
$65 for the above chiropractic package with four adjustments (up to a $440 value)<p>
$75 for a five-day wellness program (a $585 value)
- Day one: complimentary in-depth consultation, neurological and orthopedic evaluation, computerized spinal-muscle analysis, and any necessary x-rays (a $255 value)
- Day two: report of findings with chiropractic adjustment, mechanical massage therapy, and a cold-laser treatment (a $75 value)
- Day three: chiropractic adjustment, mechanical massage therapy, cold-laser treatment, and detoxifying footbath (a $105 value)
- Days four and five: chiropractic adjustment, mechanical massage therapy, and cold-laser treatment (a $75 value for each day)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. New clients only. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toland Chiropractic Wellness Center
Doctor of Chiropractic Dan Toland has probably spent as much time in the gym as he has in the lab. With a bachelor’s degree in nutrition and certification as a personal trainer, he brings a unique understanding of the human body to his work. He draws on that multifaceted knowledge while treating patients at his clinic, combining a variety of treatments to create total-wellness programs that promote natural healing. Spinal adjustments and physical therapy promote a balanced, pain-free state without surgery, and dietary guidance helps patients resist sugar-filled foods and indigestible wax fruits.