All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 30, 2017
· Reviewed November 29, 2017
· Reviewed November 27, 2017
What You'll Get
- Choose from the following options from Toluca Lake Christmas Trees:
- $30 gets you $60 worth of Christmas trees that are 7-feet-tall or larger
- $10 gets you $20 worth of Christmas trees that are 4- to 7-feet tall
- Choose from Douglas Firs ($50 for a 6- to 7-foot tree), Noble Firs ($50 for a 4- to 5-foot tree), Grand Firs ($40 for a 4- to 5-foot tree) and others
- Trees arrive the day after Thanksgiving and new shipments arrive every week until Christmas
- Deal includes free admission to the on-site petting zoo, which makes choosing a tree an exciting family outing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toluca Lake Pumpkin Festival
A pumpkin can pep up a pie, transform into a jack-o'-lantern, or fill in for you at work, and each fall, Toluca Lake Pumpkin Festival stocks an ample supply of this versatile squash. The staff also celebrates the harvest season with a maze in which monsters and spooky displays chill visitors' spines. New this year, there will be an assortment of rides for children. Once fall transforms into winter, the patch turns its attention to selling Christmas trees such as Noble firs and custom wreaths to hang on doors. Regardless of the season, visitors can meet goats, rabbits, and sheep at an onsite petting zoo or pick up a bouquet from Toluca Lake Florist, which has supplied cut flowers for more than 60 years.