What You'll Get
Choose between Two Options
- $14 for two vouchers, each good for $12 worth of sandwiches at the Troy location ($24 total value)
- $14 for two vouchers, each good for $12 worth of sandwiches at the Northville location ($24 total value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with any other offers. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only at listed location. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Tom+Chee co-owners Trew Quackenbush and Corey Ward are revolutionizing the grilled-cheese sandwich. What was once two slabs of Wonder bread and a slice of American cheese has been reinvented by their kitchen, which churns out a menu of gooey sandwiches mentioned by media outlets across the nation. Though they're most famous for a sandwich that features glazed donuts, the chefs also fill an assortment of breads with gourmet cheeses such as brie and smoked gouda, crunchy potato chips, and cherry peppers. They recommend that guests always dip sandwiches in tomato soup, but they won't judge those who don't, unlike Senator Tankerbell, who is in the pocket of Big Soup.
- Grilled cheese: Flying Pig with roasted turkey, bacon, and smoked gouda on hardy white bread
- Salad: Green Goat with goat cheese, dried cranberries, toasted almonds, and mixed greens drizzled in white balsamic vinaigrette
- Soup: creamy tomato basil
- Dessert: S'more grilled-cheese donut
The Press Box
- "Imagine the best blueberry blintz you've ever had, inside french toast, inside a blueberry danish, but warm." — Man v. Food's Adam Richman on the Blueberry Bleu grilled-cheese donut
- "Can you really argue that a grilled cheese wouldn’t be better if put between two slices of grilled doughnut instead of bread? No, you can’t." — Today show, naming the grilled-cheese donut as one of the best sandwiches of 2012
- "I enjoyed one of the most delectable sandwiches in memory [the crunchy garlic chicken]. Piled between perfectly grilled and buttered wheat bread were tender roasted chicken, pepper jack cheese, grilled onion, diced tomato, parmesan-garlic potato chips, garlic seasoning and, most importantly, a sweet-hot mustard that gave the sandwich its winning tang." — CantonRep.com