Experienced technicians perform air-duct, dryer, and chimney cleaning services to prevent household fires and improve indoor air quality
About This Deal
- Air-duct service includes:
- All supply vents serviced
- Full-home, 3-point HVAC inspection
- Filter check
- Mold inspection
- One return vent
- One main duct
- Antibacterial sanitation
- No partial cleaning
- Air-duct and dryer-vent service includes everything in the air-duct service and:
- Dryer unit and dryer vent inspection
- Pest guard cleaning
- Airflow effective test
- Dryer line cleaning for 6 feet
- Chimney cleaning includes:
- Fireplace cleaning
- Full inspection
- Drafting test
- Cresol buildup inspection
- Chimney sweep for up to 10 feet
- No partial cleaning to prevent fire hazard
- Service radius: valid within 130 miles of zip code 97401
- Type of sweep: Standard: A technician runs brushes and high-powered vacuums along the chimney to prevent soot and creosote from entering the home.
- Other services may be suggested based on the technician’s findings.
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters
About Tomas and Sons HVAC Cleaning
Tomas and Sons HVAC Cleaning specializes in air-duct, dryer-vent, and chimney cleaning services. The team of skilled technicians cleans and thoroughly inspects each vent to ensure that no animal danders or dust mites are present, which lead to a decrease in the quality of air. Tomas and Sons HVAC Cleaning uses antibacterial sanitation to help eliminate the bacteria that are common inhabitants of dust.