What You'll Get
Sommeliers recommend that you swirl a glass of wine and inhale its bouquet before throwing it in the face of your enemy. Enjoy pleasures that are worth the wait with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a wine-tasting seminar for two (a $50 value)
- $45 for a wine-tasting seminar for four (a $100 value)
Each option includes:
- One glass per person of the winery’s Palmaris 2010 Outer Coastal plain cabernet sauvignon reserve
- A tasting and food pairing seminar with five wines and five artisanal cheeses
- One voucher per couple for up to $20 toward one bottle of wine
- An annual Tomasello Winery Preferred Customer Club membership, valid for a year of select discounts
Packages are valid on Saturdays, January–March. Call ahead for a reservation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per couple. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Must be 21 or older with valid state issued ID. All services must be redeemed during 1 visit and used by same customer. Valid at Tomasello Winery Hammonton location only. Valid only Saturdays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tomasello Winery
Winner of several NJ Wine Competition awards, including 2010 Winery of the Year, Tomasello Winery has been owned and operated by three generations of Tomasellos since 1933. Today, the founder’s grandchildren teach their children the family business on a 70-acre winery, nestled in the Outer Coastal Plain AVA. The historic wine-growing area’s rich soil and sunlit fields produce not only flavorful reds and whites, but also unique sparkling and fruit vintages. In five tasting rooms scattered across the state, fans can sample the Tomasellos’ wines, from the semi-sweet Winter Chill white to the full-bodied blackberry wine, a tasty ingredient for sauce reduction. Tomasello winery also ships wine directly to 17 states.