Convenience spurred the invention of the sandwich, so that you could eat on the go, and the pizza, so that you could wheel chunks of sausage from town to town. Transport your palate with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to an $80.85 total value)
- $40 for dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to an $80.85 total value)
- $85 for a dinner for four with one bottle of wine (a $32 value), valid Sunday–Thursday (up to a $193.70 total value)
- $90 for a dinner for four with one bottle of wine (a $32 value), valid Friday–Saturday (up to a $193.70 total value)<p>
Dinner includes the following per pair of diners:
- One appetizer (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $32.95 value each)<p>
Groups of two or four start with an appetizer such as ricotta-stuffed eggplant ($9.95) or grilled portobello mushrooms with fresh mozzarella ($9.95) before diving into entrees such as almond-crusted chilean sea bass ($32.95), housemade chicken ravioli with meat sauce ($17.95), or french veal served with a tricolor salad ($28.95). Click here for the full menu.<p>
A restaurant is only as good as its head chef. Luckily, Tombolino has Pietro Siciliano. Recognized in 2010 by Bon Appétit as top chef in Westchester, Siciliano prepares scratch-made pastas and other Italian-style delicacies daily using imported ingredients and kitchen mastery learned during his training at the Culinary Institute in Italy. A selection of more than 500 wines pair well with Siciliano’s creations, which include house specialties such as almond-crusted chilean sea bass and veal milanese.
91% of 411 customers recommend
“Tombolino is an excellent Italian restaurant. This establishment always uses the finest and freshest ingredients! Many of the pastas are homemade and there is a...”
“Tombolino is an excellent Italian restaurant. This establishment always uses the finest and freshest ingredients! Many of the pastas are homemade and there is a nice variety of fresh fish on the menu. In addition, Tombolino offers a fabulous wine list featuring a large assortment of Italian and California wines which are stored in their beautiful wine cellar! Be sure to get the amazing cannoli for dessert! Buon appetito!”
“Delicious food n large portions. Serve good too. :) Will go again n Manager, Joseph , is very friendly.”
“VERY VERY GOOD ORDER THE MARSALA”