Choose from Five Options
- $22 for two-hour rental of a single standup-paddleboard ($40 value)
- $44 for two-hour rental of two standup-paddleboards ($80 value)
- $18 for two-hour rental of a single kayak ($34 value)
- $36 for two-hour rental of two single kayaks ($68 value)
- $24 for two-hour rental of a double kayak ($46 value)
Kid’s paddleboards are also available for rent and support up to 100 lbs. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Tommy’s Tonka Trolley & Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Kayak
Nestled among the trees that surround Lake Minnetonka, Tommy's Tonka Trolley's bright yellow exterior and neon signs lure in passersby with promises of summertime treats and adventures on the water. Their fleet of kayaks and standup paddleboards accommodate beginners, who can launch their chosen vessel from a special floating dock built by the nation's best sturgeon architects. Before sending customers onto the scenic lake, Tommy's crew instructs them on proper usage and supplies maps showcasing various on-water locals.
Back on shore, staff members serve selections from a menu of hot dogs, sandwiches, and tasty treats. Scoops of Sebastian Joe's Ice Cream, lauded as one of the nation's best ice creams by USA Today, pile onto waffle cones and chill taste buds with flavors that range from salty caramel to coffee oreo.
Tommy's Tonka Trolley
379 Lake St.
Excelsior, MN 55331