Chiropractor provides regenerative sessions to relieve pain associated with bulging, degenerative discs, joint pain, or pinched nerves
About This Deal
- Muscle therapy session uses the myofascial release technique or instrument-assisted soft tissue massage. Myofascial release technique incorporates varying pressure to help increase joint mobility, reduce pain, anxiety, and tension, boost circulation, and speed up recovery. Instrument-assisted soft tissue massage is designed to treat myofascial dysfunction and uses a tool to focus the pressure on the treated area, triggering natural healing. It may speed up recovery and shorten overall treatment time.
- Adjustments are customized to the patient’s needs and consist of applying force to a vertebral joint to increase the range of motion, often providing immediate relief.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic therapy sessions can determine the root of the pain and discomfort and help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Tonawanda Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
Each person is unique and Tonawanda Chiropractic & Rehabilitation knows that this means they need unique treatments. That is why its professional chiropractors customize each session to the guest’s specific needs, focusing on their problem areas. Their goal is to improve the quality of each client’s life by reducing pain and increasing their range of motion.