Choose from Four Options
- $45 for two weeks of unlimited classes for one (a $100 value)
- $89 for two weeks of unlimited classes for two (a $200 value)
- $79 for one month of unlimited classes for one (a $185 value)
- $149 for one month of unlimited classes for two (a $370 value)
- Click to view the schedule
When an ankle injury ended Brittany Freeman's rising ballet career at age 18, she refused to let it dampen her enthusiasm for dance in general. Instead, she devoted her time to devising a fitness system that combined ballet-like stretches, Pilates, resistance training, isometric movements, and body-weight exercises to create an innovative and engaging workout regimen. This regimen is widely taught at her fitness studio—Tone Barre—which features sprung maple floors intended to minimize any strain that the low-impact workouts place on the joints. In addition to the muscle-toning and waistline-slimming Tone Barre sessions, the studio's instructors also lead high-intensity Tabata classes that provide a complete workout by incorporating interval cardio work.