Toni&Guy trained stylists strengthen hair with conditioner, snip new looks, or add dimension with highlights
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $57.11 for a deep-conditioning treatment and partial highlights; redeemable on Saturday only ($110 value)
- $57.11 for a deep-conditioning treatment and partial highlights; redeemable Sunday–Friday only ($110 value)
- $35.91 for a haircut, style, and deep-conditioning treatment with a designer-level stylist; redeemable Saturdays only ($70 value)
- $35.91 for a haircut, style, and deep-conditioning treatment with a designer-level stylist; redeemable Sunday–Friday only ($70 value)
- $81.52 for a haircut, style, and partial highlights’ redeemable on Saturday only ($140 value)
- $81.52 for a haircut, style, and partial highlights; redeemable Sunday–Friday only ($140 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cut options valid only with designer; color options valid only with technician. Extra fee to upgrade stylist. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Toni&Guy's path to international prominence began more than 50 years ago as a single-family salon in London. Today, their partnership of salons and hairdressing academies stands as an innovative, intercontinental fixture that has blossomed into more than 420 salons in 42 countries worldwide. In the United States and Canada alone, 20 academies train upcoming stylists, and nearly 50 salons create distinctive styles for a range of clients. Their stylists specialize in a variety of cuts that ranges from the avant-garde to modern interpretations of classic looks, such as beehives built in the style of Frank Gehry. Toni&Guy garners some of the most talent stylists while upholding a distinguished reputation as the hairdressing industry’s leading educator.