- Tony N’ Tina’s Wedding
- When: any Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday show at 6 p.m. through November
- Where: Windows at Bally’s Las Vegas
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $87 for one general-admission ticket (up to $121.99 value)
- $106 for one VIP ticket (up to $149 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tony N’ Tina’s Wedding
When it premiered off-Broadway in 1988, Tony N’ Tina’s Wedding quickly gathered a following for its unconventional send-up of the Italian-American wedding between the Nunzio and Vitale families. The interactive performance has since been lauded by almost every major publication. Covert performers are placed at the tables of seated audience members, with each guest having a one-of-a-kind theatergoing experience based on seating, interactivity, and promising to not dig their own plot holes. A robust Italian dinner and slices of decadent wedding cake precede a rush onto the theater’s sprawling dance floor, where toe-tapping tunes bridge the gap between the Nunzio and Vitale clans. Like jokes from a cigar-chomping uncle, the reception includes appearances from a pregnant bridesmaid, a stripper girlfriend, and a drunk priest, with all of them speeding the evening’s festivities to an unpredictable and sidesplitting finale.
3645 S Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89109