All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 1, 2016
Reviewed January 10, 2016
Reviewed January 2, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for a meal for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($64 value)
- $75 for a meal for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($128 value)
- $45 for a meal for two, valid Sunday Only ($64 value)
- $89 for a meal for four, valid Sunday Only ($128 value)
Each meal includes:
- One antipasti or salad per pair (up to $14 value each)
- One pizza per pair (up to $26 value)
- One soft drink, cocktail, beer, or glass of wine per person (up to $12 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Only valid at Tony's of North Beach at Graton Casino. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tony's of North Beach
Chef Tony holds 11 world titles in pizza-making, including one in Naples, Italy, and is a published author of three books including The Pizza Bible. He is also the owner of several other pizza establishments like Tony's Pizza Napoletana, Slice House, Tony's Coal-Fired Pizza and Slice House, Little Tony's, three Pizza Rock locations, and Tony Gemignani's International School of Pizza. His restaurants have been featured on food and reality TV shows like The Chew, Rachel Ray, Bar Rescue, Food Paradise, Live! with Kelly and Michael, and Food Network's World Pizza Challenge, to name only a few.