All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like a dragon hatchling, freshly baked pizza is both imminently lovable and capable of inflicting third-degree burns if handled incorrectly. Nuzzle up with care with today’s Groupon to Tony’s Brick Oven on Staten Island. Choose between the following options:
- For $22, you get an Italian meal for two (up to a $61.90 value), which includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $43.90 value) or one large one-topping pizza (a $26 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $9 value)
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to a $9 value)
- For $39, you get an Italian meal for four (up to a $123.80 value), which includes:
- Four entrees (up to an $87.80 value) or two large one-topping pizzas (a $52 value)
- Four desserts (up to an $18 value)
- Four glasses of wine or beer (up to an $18 value)<p>
The chefs at Tony’s Brick Oven craft a menu of traditional Italian entrees and pizzas hot from a brick oven. Pie artisans layer fragrant circles with a variety of customizable toppings such as fresh eggplant, pepperoni, garlic, and meatballs. Diners interpret belly rumblings to determine which of four pastas tummies crave as an accompaniment to an entree, all of which come with a choice of ziti, spaghetti, linguine, or penne, as well as veggies and salad. Balsamic-vinegar sauce tangos with butter-sautéed chicken adriatico, which arrives on a plate of sizzling onions, red peppers, and artichokes. Meatball parmiagana sends taste buds spinning as sauce- and cheese-laden bites rolling across the tongue. A selection of house wine and beer provides bite breaks for hardworking jaws, whereas silverware enjoys a toothsome conclusion to the meal by digging through layers of tiramisu or issuing a siren song call to chocolate mousse.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50% Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.