From a tranquil private room, clients can relax with a massage and foot reflexology treatment that includes aloe salt and a crystal mud bath
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- The 30-minute package includes 25 minutes of foot reflexology and a 5-minute head, shoulder, and neck massage.
- The 60-minute couples package includes foot reflexology massage
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Not valid on weekends. Not valid for groups of 3 or more. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Same day appointments not accepted. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Top Feet Spa
Top Feet Spa invites guests to forget about the pressures of everyday life and let themselves be pampered with customized massage treatments. Aromatic essential oils, calming music, and softly glowing candles ease visitors into a state of deep relaxation. The spa's therapists then use their deft, intuitive touch to address each client's individual needs and concerns, drawing upon modalities such as deep-tissue, Swedish, and hot-stone massage. These soothing treatments calm frayed nerves and alleviate persistent muscle aches, helping clients enjoy their bodies' full physical potential.