Pizza is ubiquitous in American culture, thanks solely to its ability to double as a fraction calculator. Indulge in a numerator with today's Groupon to Top Pizza. Choose between the following options:
For $10, you get a pizza meal for two (up to a $21.20 value) that includes the following:
- One large 14-inch pizza (up to a $9.95 value) with up to four toppings (a $1.50 value each)
- Six garlic rolls (a $1.75 value)
- One pitcher of soda (a $3.50 value)
For $18, you get a pizza meal for four (up to a $42.40 value) that includes the following:
- Two large 14-inch pizzas (up to a $9.95 value each) with up to four toppings (a $1.50 value each)
- 12 garlic rolls (a $3.50 value)
- Two pitchers of soda (a $3.50 value each)
Top Pizza packs patrons' bellies with selections from a menu packed with New York–style pies strewn with medleys of more than 20 toppings. Like slam-poets in a geometry class, diners can orally attack triangular shapes sprinkled with up to four toppings, ranging from extra cheese to sausage to jalapeños. Mangle 10-slice pies along with garlic rolls inside toothy caverns while pausing to use refreshing soda to hydrate parched esophagi or water a grove of sugar-cane trees.
10481 SW 88th St.
Suite D 100
Miami, Florida 33176