What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for an Introduction to Firearms Safety class for one ($60 value)
- $58 for an Introduction to Firearms Safety class for two ($120 value)
Safety class covers the following:
- Four fundamentals of safe gun handling
- How firearms work
- Identifying firearm malfunction
- How ammunition works
- Identifying malfunctioning ammunition
- Safety protocol at the range
- Storing firearms in the home
- Five fundamentals of shooting
- Certificate of completion
Classes are held Wednesday evenings from 6:30 – 9 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Range fee and ammunition are not included, extra fee if requested. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Top Shot Class
Top Shot Class' instructors teach at various local outdoor and indoor ranges, such as Article II.
At a Glance
Top Shot Class's NRA-certified curriculum covers the basics of firearms such as pistols. In these classes the instructors, who also hold NRA licenses, introduce fundamental concepts, such as identifying gun malfunctions, how to safely store firearms, and how ammunition works from a technical standpoint. From there, they guide students during live-fire practice and cover techniques for everything from personal protection to sporting clays.