Marvel and DC fans can enjoy a guided walking tour of the famous NYC sights where superhero movies were filmed
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- What’s included: guided walking tour of the famous NYC sights where superhero movies were films and your favorite characters were created
- Departure time: 3.30 p.m. daily
- Departure location: United Nations Building, corner of 1st Avenue and 42nd Street
- Free admission for children under 5
- Notable sights: Daily News Building, Grand Central Terminal, United Nations Building, and more
Calling all true fans of the comic world
Those who join Marvel and DC Superheroes tour will have one of a kind opprtunity to take an in-depth look into the superhero and comic world of New York City. Important places that participants visit include:
- Iconic superhero movie sites
- Places where writers and artists created favorite characters,
- Publishers row
- Some of the most recognizable sites in New York City
The tour also answers one of the age-old questions - is New York Gotham or Metropolis? Excelsior.
About Top Dog Tours
The specialty of Top Dog Tours are small-group themed tours of the New York City. The guides, who are passionate about the Big Apple's history, culture, and uniqueness, aim to help tourists explore it more deeply, provide a hassle-free tour experience, and an insider's view of the city.