Choose Between Two Options
- C$65 for a four-course Turkish meal for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to C$120.55 total value)
- C$85 for a four-course Turkish meal with wine for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to C$160.55 total value)
Each pair receives:
- Two soups
- One Topkapi Mezeleri appetizer sampler to share
- Two entrees—see choices below
- One bottle of wine (only for customers who purchase the wine option)
- Two desserts
- Two teas or coffees
Click here to see the full prix fixe menu.
Topkapi Turkish Restaurant
When Nail Erdogan and his wife Chantal opened Topkapi Turkish Restaurant, they dedicated it to Nail's father, Raif. The elder Erdogan opened the first Topkapi restaurant in 1974, where he would use the vertical spit of his prized doner-kebab machine to slowly turn marinated lamb and beef and then carve the tender meat off as needed. The dish is just one of the authentic Turkish specialties at Nail and Chantal's version of Topkapi. Adding to the cultural experience, the couple occasionally books belly dancers for mealtime performances and hosts open-mic menu readings.