C$69 for a four-course meal for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (C$135.80 value)
- Two soups ($5 value each)
- One Topkapi Mezeleri appetizer sampler to share ($18 value)
- Two entrees—see choices below (up to $24.95 value)
- One bottle of wine ($40 value)
- Two desserts ($5.95 value each)
- Two teas or coffees ($3 value each)
For entrees, choose from the domer kebap, iskender kebap or topkap special kebap with beef, lamb or chicken. Click here to see the full menu.
Topkapi Turkish Restaurant
When Nail Erdogan and his wife Chantal opened Topkapi Turkish Restaurant, they dedicated it to Nail's father, Raif. The elder Erdogan opened the first Topkapi restaurant in 1974, where he would use the vertical spit of his prized doner-kebab machine to slowly turn marinated lamb and beef and then carve the tender meat off as needed. The dish is just one of the authentic Turkish specialties at Nail and Chantal's version of Topkapi. Adding to the cultural experience, the couple occasionally books belly dancers for mealtime performances and hosts open-mic menu readings.