- $10 for $18 worth of food for two or more
Topp N Pie
At Topp N Pie, customers build their own pizzas in a buffet-style line, working from the ground—or in this case, the crust—up. When they're done, the culinary team bakes their creation in an oven that can reach 900 degrees, cooking it to crispy, chewy perfection in just 90 seconds. Below, some other stats on the menu.
- The diameter of a pizza: 11"—the same length as a standard ruler after you gnaw on it
- The crust styles: signature or gluten-free
- The sauces: regular or spicy red sauce, or garlic cream
- The cheeses: mozzarella, feta, parmesan, gorgonzola, and cheddar. There's even a vegan cheese, available for $2 extra.
- The 30 toppings: bacon, Italian sausage, and other meats, plus veggies from spinach to banana peppers
- The number of one-topping pizzas you could build: 1,080, when you factor in the crust styles, sauces, and cheeses.