During the camp the children can learn more about robotics, work on projects, and have fun
What You'll Get
- The camp focuses on robotics and covers topics like hydrodynamics, nature, and more.
- Day camp
- Camp schedule:
- 8–9 a.m.: early drop-off (additional fee applies)
- 9–10:30 a.m.: robotics class (weekly topic)
- 10:30–10:45 a.m.: morning snack
- 10:45 a.m.–12 p.m.: robotics class (weekly topic)
- 12–1 p.m.: lunch
- 1–2 p.m.: project presentation
- 2–4 p.m.: daily activities (3D printing, math, sports, arts, Chinese)
- 4–6 p.m.: late pick-up (additional fee applies)
- Age groups:
- Early drop-off and late pick-up cost $50 per week
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Valid for ages 6-16. Early drop-off/late pick-up will be an additional fee. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About TopPath Academy
The world is developing quickly, and TopPath Academy's mission is showing the kids how to navigate it. That is why they offer lessons in subjects like robotics, computer game design, and maths, designed to improve the children's problem solving skills, inspire curiosity, and help develop creativity. Following the STEAM philosophy, the teachers use the rational approach while striving to prepare the kids for their future careers.