Get outside and enjoy kayak, canoe, and paddle board rentals located right on Toronto’s scenic Humber River
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Valid Monday-Friday; extra $10 fee applies on Saturday and Sunday
- What’s included: boats, paddles, PFD lifejackets, coast guard safety kit, brief orientation for first-timers, staff to help launch the boats or boards, leash (paddleboard only)
- Age restrictions: under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian
- Lessons included?: no, only brief orientation for first-timers
- Add-ons: lesson and guided tour
- Located 5 minutes from Old Mill TTC Station
Water sports enthusiasts can enjoy kayaking, paddleboarding, or canoeing on the Humber River, admiring wildlife, such as beavers, blue herons, deer, coyotes, egrets, and minks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must sign waiver. Valid Monday-Friday; extra $10 fee applies on Saturday and Sunday. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toronto Adventures
What started off as a hobby company providing summer activities has turned into one of the paddling adventure industry's leading businesses. Toronto Adventures works with over 15,000 participants each year, offering kayaking, canoeing, and standup-paddleboarding lessons and rentals along the Humbler River as well as the waters of Sunnyside Beach. Striving to provide adventure for everyone, it also offers activities for beginners with adventures such as a Young Paddlers Summer Day Camp. The company even attempts to make itself easily accessible for everyone by providing transport to its pick-up and drop-off locations for activities that can't be reached by public transit.