What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- C$79.95 for an Intro to Dog-Sledding Adventure Bus Day Trip for 1 (C$129.95 value)
- C$149.95 for an Intro to Dog-Sledding Adventure Bus Day Trip for 2 (C$259.90 value)
- C$829.95 for an Intro to Dog-Sledding Adventure Busy Day Trip for 10 (C$1,299.50 value)
- C$99.95 for an Intro to Dog-Sledding Adventure Bus Day Trip for 1 (C$149.95 value)
- C$189.95 for an Intro to Dog-Sledding Adventure Bus Day Trip for 2 (C$299.90 value)
- C$929.95 for an Intro to Dog-Sledding Adventure Bus Day Trip for 10 (C$1,499.50 value)
The day lasts eight or nine hours and runs January 1–February 28, 2016. Bus departs Keele TTC subway station and York Mills subway station for Ontario’s snow belt, where day trippers will learn the basics of dog sledding. Marshmallow roasting, S’mores, bonfire, drinks, snacks, and hot soup are included.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required; subject to availability. HST to be paid upon booking. Not combinable with any other promotional offers or coupons. Availability subject to weather. Must be 18+ years old or accompanied by an adult. Book ahead of time to ensure you get the date you prefer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toronto Adventures
The team at Toronto Adventures Inc. create winter, summer, spring, or fall fun adventures by taking urbanites out of their condos and A-frames and into the area's nearby-yet-faraway outdoor streams, trails, and forests. In winter, the guides lead groups snowshoeing in the Humber Valley and Copeland Forest, and in warmer months, they glide teams over two rivers for kayaking and canoeing adventures. Paddlers cast gentle ripples over waters that harbour salmon and turtles while admiring shores that shelter deer, foxes, and blue heron.
Summer enthusiasts can also bask in the warm weather by sailing on Lake Ontario in keelboats, staring directly into the sun, or standing astride a paddleboard at Sunnyside Beach. For land lovers, guided hikes explore the Humber and Rouge valleys as well as the Bruce Trail. Toronto Adventures also offers adventure bus trips, dogsledding, stand up paddleboarding, hiking, and sailing.