All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Festival celebrates local brews with a variety of food and drink offerings
- All beers are either unique to the festival or brand-new flavours
- Groupon includes five food and drink vouchers (a $5 value) and a sampling glass
- 4 oz. beer samples will be $1 each, while samples of wine, spirits, and food will be $2–$3
- Featured breweries include Church-Key Brewing Co., Muskoka Cottage Brewery, Mill Street Brewery, and Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery
- Live music from local musicians
- Also includes two free admission tickets to the National Home Show, held February 18–27, 2011, at the Direct Energy Centre
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must be 19 or older. Valid only on 10/21. Not valid for refunds. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About County in the City
At County in the City, samples of more than 50 different wines cascade across tongues to introduce them to some of the most beguiling flavours of Prince Edward County, a major part of the Ontario wine scene that Wine Spectator magazine dubbed the "world's least-known great wine zone." Approximately 20 small-batch and family-owned wineries will showcase their bottled arsenal throughout the evening, including many vintage and specialty wines that cannot be found on store shelves. Since it's illegal to deny possums housing in your wine cellar if it's empty, the event helps guests out by offering a Try and Buy program, which lets them sign up to have favourite selections shipped directly to their doorsteps.