All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 18, 2015
Reviewed November 26, 2014
Reviewed October 7, 2014
What You'll Get
Being clean on the inside is just as important as being clean on the outside, which is why doctors recommend that you eat at least one natural sponge a day. De-gunk your trunk with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- C$45 for one colon-hydrotherapy session (a C$95 value)
- C$119 for three colon-hydrotherapy sessions (a C$285 value)
The client wears a towel to retain privacy as a technician releases low-pressure, purified water into the colon. The gentle stream of water is designed to loosen impacted fecal matter and impurities, which may in turn increase energy levels, boosts the metabolism, and balance the body. A probiotic and energizing drink are given at the end of each session to help replenish good bacteria in the gut.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required, or fee up to Groupon price may apply. $15 additional fee per treatment for disposable packaging not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Toronto Colonics
The specialists at Toronto Colonics rejuvenate bodies and boost overall wellness with a variety of detoxifying programs and preventative services. They not only cleanse digestive systems with colonics, but also perform food allergy tests and offer nutritional counseling to steer clients away from foods that may cause them to feel sick or sluggish. Their live cell microscopy tests give clients a better idea of what's in their body, revealing any mineral deficiencies, hormonal issues, or parasites in their system.
Four Things to Know About Colon Hydrotherapy
- What It Is: Colon hydrotherapy is the process of using gentle water pressure to cleanse the colon of accumulated fecal matter, mucus, and sludge.
- Potential Benefits: It aids digestion and helps remove harmful toxins that can cause myriad health concerns such as bloating, headaches, skin conditions, and fatigue.
- How It Works: A closed filtration system pumps purified water into the colon, then releases waste into an evacuation tube connected to a sewage system.
- How Long it Takes: Sessions typically run around 30 to 45 minutes.