Using blood samples, the laboratory can uncover information about the patient’s health such as food sensitivities or mineral deficiencies
About This Deal
- About Food-Allergy Testing Session: Customers can learn about their food allergies by giving a sample of their blood for in-depth analysis.
- About Live Cell Microscopy: This unique type of a blood test can help to reveal such information as mineral deficiencies, liver or kidney stress, hormonal issues, presence of parasites in the body, and offer information on the structure and function of blood cells.
About Toronto Colonics
The specialists at Toronto Colonics rejuvenate bodies and boost overall wellness with a variety of detoxifying programs and preventative services. This Medical health clinic not only cleanses digestive systems with colonics, but also performs food allergy tests and offer nutritional counseling to steer clients away from foods that may cause them to feel sick or sluggish. Their live cell microscopy tests give clients a better idea of what's in their body, revealing any mineral deficiencies, hormonal issues, or parasites in their system.
Four Things to Know About Colon Hydrotherapy
- What It Is: Colon hydrotherapy is the process of using gentle water pressure to cleanse the colon of accumulated fecal matter, mucus, and sludge.
- Potential Benefits: It aids digestion and helps remove harmful toxins that can cause myriad health concerns such as bloating, headaches, skin conditions, and fatigue.
- How It Works: A closed filtration system pumps purified water into the colon, then releases waste into an evacuation tube connected to a sewage system.
- How Long it Takes: Sessions typically run around 30 to 45 minutes.